Home of the National Fire Sprinkler Association
Utilizing NFPA 20, Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection this one-day program guides the participant through the basic operating principles of fire pumps; the requirements for the various components that make up a fire pump package and addresses the requirements for acceptance testing for the pump to ensure proper operation.
At the conclusion of this seminar the participant will be able to:
1. Describe the types of fire pumps and their applications
2. Identify fire pump components
3. Locate the requirements for fire pumps in NFPA 20
4. Discuss installation requirements of electric motor and engine driven fire pumps
5. Apply acceptance testing requirements for fire pumps and related equipment
For a complete syllabus, click HERE.
A COPY OF NFPA 20 WILL BE INCLUDED.
Members or AHJs: $125 EARLY BIRD ($150 Two Weeks Prior)
10/17/2016 » 10/28/20162 Week Layout Tech Training-Seattle, WA
10/26/2016NFPA 13, 13R, & 13D Update 2016-Augusta, ME
11/1/2016Rough and Final Inspections for Fire Sprinkler Systems-West Allis, WI
11/9/2016NFPA 13, 13R, 13D & 14 Update 2013-Brookfield, WI
11/10/2016Illinois Chapter Meeting
"To protect lives and property from fire through the widespread acceptance of the fire sprinkler concept"-NFSA Mission Statement
Phone: (845) 878-4200
Fax: (845) 878-4215
MD Office - 514 Progress Drive Suite A Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
NY Office - 40 Jon Barrett Road Patterson, NY 12563