May 16 - 17, 2017
Sprinkler System Plan
This two-day seminar
provides attendees with vital information on how to conduct the plan review
process for water-based fire protection systems.
Utilizing the requirements of NFPA 13 the participant will be guided through an
actual review of sprinkler system plans and calculations. They will discuss the
importance of employing a systematic review process and identify the documents
required for a complete plan review. Finally they will review a submittal of
hydraulic calculation presented with the plans and discuss the process of
hydraulic calculations and identify the key pieces of information presented and
the common errors that are made.
At the conclusion of this seminar the participant will be able to:
1. Apply the requirements for Plan Review in NFPA 13
2. Discuss the importance of a systematic review process.
3. Identify the documents required for a complete plan review process
4. Correlate the requirements for plan review with the requirements in other
chapters of NFPA 13.
must bring a copy of NFPA 13 (2010 or 2013 ed.) with you to class!
For a complete syllabus,
Members or AHJs: $260 EARLY BIRD ($295 Two Weeks Before)
May 18, 2017
& Enforcing NFPA 25
interactive full day seminar describes the requirements for properly
maintaining a water based fire protection system in accordance with NFPA 25.
The seminar clearly describes the responsibilities for compliance & record
keeping. It describes the specific scope of the standard, and identifies the
various ways in which information related to changes in the system are handled.
It describes the various Tables used in the standard, their specific purposes,
and when to use which Tables. It involves the attendees in a significant number
of exercises to describe various problems encountered, identify the proper
section(s) of the standard that deals with it, and discuss how to deal with
issues not covered by the standard that may still be encountered.
conclusion of this seminar the participant will be able to:
1. Explain the areas to which the standard applies.
2. Explain areas to which the standard does not apply, and how those areas are
3. Explain the general definitions used in the standard that are common to all
4. Explain the various definitions specific to the standard, and their meaning.
5. Discuss the impact and importance of the expanding number of definitions
used in the standard and the necessity for them.
6. Discuss the various Tables utilized throughout the standard and explain
their respective purposes.
7. Discuss and explain how to use the appropriate Table for the appropriate
For a complete syllabus, click HERE
OF NFPA 25 WILL BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION FEE (per class):
Members or AHJs: $150
EARLY BIRD ($175 Two Weeks Before)