BET ON A SURE THING!
A U.S. based trade association established in 1905, the National Fire Sprinkler Association is comprised of installers and manufacturers of automatic fire sprinklers, related equipment and services. NFSA is the voice of the fire sprinkler industry whose members collectively install approximately 65% of fire sprinkler contracts nationwide as part of a lucrative multi-billion dollar market. NFSA leads the drive to install life-saving fire sprinklers into all buildings; provides support and resources for its members and educates authorities having jurisdiction of fire control matters. Headquartered in Linthicum Heights, MD, NFSA has regional operations office throughout the country. www.nfsa.org
The Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association was incorporated under a Dominion Charter in 1961. CASA promotes, defends, enhances and improves the business of installing and manufacturing fire sprinkler devices and systems. The Association works closely with fire and building officials, architects and others "To enhance the level of life safety and property conservation from the effects of fire through the use of fire sprinklers." www.casa-firesprinkler.org
The Asociación Mexicana de Rociadores Automáticos Contra Incendio (AMRACI) was formed on February 8, 2012. This new association's purpose is to promote the knowledge and proper use of fire sprinkler systems throughout Mexico. AMRACI is well positioned to serve as a vehicle for introducing suppliers to a largely untapped market of installing fire sprinklers in buildings throughout Mexico. www.amraci.org
| INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH
• Free publicity in NFSA's Digital and Print Communications
• Free publicity in pre- and post-conference issues of SQ, NFSA's official member magazine
• Free Exhibit Hall Passes-an unlimited supply-to send to customers/prospects
• Free Full Educational Seminar Registration-one per booth (NFSA/CASA/AMRACI member firms)
• Proven Traffic Builders- Hosted Reception/Buffet Luncheon/Prize Drawing/Top Tech Competition in Exhibit Hall
• Free Take One Literature Display
• Earn valuable exhibit space preference priority points for future NFSA Exhibitions
• Free link on NFSA, CASA & AMRACI websites
• Affordable Discount on Program Advertising
• Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities
• Special discount for NFSA SAM members
• Free Conference Attendee Mailing List
Multiple Booth Discounts offered for Members Only!
SIGN UP FOR BOOTH SPACE
Download the floor plan here.
|EXHIBITION DATES & TIMES|
Friday, May 5
Exhibiting is a great way to network with other suppliers, manufacturers, contractors, engineers etc. With two days of exhibition, you'll increase your exposure and have the chance to get your company and its products out to the public.
The decorator and material handler is Brede Exposition Services (407) 851-0261 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we do offer Program Advertising as well as "Take One" literature displays, for more info click here.